The conference is the 40th in a series of meetings of scientists working in the domain of Statistical Mechanics and Condensed Matter Physics.
- strongly correlated systems
- phase transitions and critical phenomena
- soft matter and biophysics
- disordered and glassy systems
- networks and complex systems
- non-equilibrium and quantum systems
- interdisciplinary applications
Dates and venue
The conference will be held March 23rd till 25th, 2015 at Hotel Bellevue in Esztergom, Hungary. Esztergom is a city in northern Hungary, 46 kilometres (29 miles) northwest of the capital Budapest. It lies in Komárom-Esztergom county, on the right bank of the river Danube, which forms the border with Slovakia there. Hotel Bellevue is situated in Búbánatvölgy near main road No. 11, 5 km from the city of Esztergom toward Budapest.
Please download and distribute or display the conference poster.